ECONOMIC C&C-E ROLLING MACHINE
‘Centerless’ and ‘Cardboard tube’ roller – economic model
- Type “belt roller”: infeed table with belts that grip the carpet and roll it
- Roll up with a very small core or around a cardboard tube. Hence the name of the machine: ‘Centerless’ and ‘Cardboard tube’ roller
- Compact machine, often separate next to the line, very suitable for small and mediumsize carpets and rugs up to 2.6m useful width, also for PVC & rubber doormats, till diameter 20cm.
- Can be provided with semi-automatic stretch film heads to close immediately the rolled carpet
- Input and output both at the front of the machine