|Country Of Origin||Germany|
|Model No.||QLA 3520|
Parker's range of QLA Automated Cutting and Stacking Systems fully automate the cross cutting, length cutting and material stacking processes and benefit from a modular structure and multiple options, providing a high degree of flexibility which makes them suitable for many fields of application. The QLA Textile Machines efficiently cut, stack and process a wide variety of flexible materials – including home textiles, laminates, non-woven and technical textiles. The systems are supplied either as standard versions with numerous options, or as application-specific versions based upon your process requirements.
• Home textiles
• Miscellaneous automation
• Modular system with high range of options
• High productivity
• Low maintenance
• High cutting and stacking accuracy
• Air bag
• Medical non-woven
• Glass fiber
• Technical textiles
• Strip Rewinder / Shaftless Unwinder
• Edge Guiding
• Roll and Pallet Processing
• Continual Feed for inline applications, Pallet Feed or A-Frame Unwinding
• Length Cutting Unit
• Stacking Cuts
• Conveyor or Air Floating Transfer System
• Indexing System
• Stacking Tables
■ QLA Cutting And Stacking Systems For Home Textiles
• Bed linen
• Sheets, fitted sheets, pillow cases, bed covers, ticking, etc.
• Quilted materials
• Mattress covers, bedspreads, etc.
• Upholstery materials
• Furniture, caravans, etc.
• Material for garden furniture,
• Couch and chair covers, sunscreens, screenblinds, etc.
• Woven materials for duvets
■ QLA Cutting And Stacking Systems For Laminates
• Construction laminates
– Floor covering laminates, laminates for the construction industry
• Industry laminates
– Printed circuit boards, pre-pregs, copper foils, etc
■ QLA Cutting And Stacking Systems For Non-Wovens
• Cleaning cloths
– Floor cleaning, cleaning cloths, dusters, etc.
• Disposable cloths
– Catastrophe protection, railways, airplanes, fire services, camping, etc.
• Upholstery industry
– Lining materials, foams, etc.
• Medical disposable products
– OP-sheets, OP-covers, cleaning cloths, etc.
• Packaging materials
– Paper, foils, air cushion foils, PE-foam, etc.
– Mattress protectors, filters, upholstered furniture, recycling materials, etc.
• Disposable clothing, protective clothing
– Overalls for painting jobs, clean room applications, etc.
• Disposable articles
– Tablecloths, napkins, tray liners, etc.
■ QLA Cutting And Stacking Systems For Technical Textiles
• Big Bags
– Pharmaceuticals, foodstuff, chemistry, construction, etc.
• Air Bags
– Automotive supply industry
• Sun protection
– Constructions projects, caravans, etc.
• Compound materials
– Air and space travel, automotive parts, technical light construction
• Filter materials
– Filter bags for heavy industry,
– compressors, emergency poer aggregates, turbines, etc.
• Rubber materials
– Heavy layer materials for the automotive industry, car rugs, vehicle linings, seals, etc.
• Laminated, coated materials
– Roof facings, door facings, tent materials, sport articles, Antiglide materials etc.
– Advertising, overlays, bindings, shower curtains, tarpaulins, etc.
• Honeycomb Material
– Airplane construction, construction industry, automotive manufacturing, etc
• Impregnated materials
– Shoe upper materials, fire-resistant materials
• Floor coverings
– Automotive industry, foot mats, etc.